An Engagement to Remember

The most incredible views of the San Diego Skyline and the Coronado Bridge were from that of a Hornblower. Danny surprised me with the most wonderful date night by going on a dinner cruise. We enjoyed a four course meal, champagne and dancing. But the most memorable moment of the evening was when Danny proposed.

Walking on the top deck of the ship, we past the U.S.S. Midway when an announcement came over the speaker that salads were being served. So I, of course, got up from my seat when Danny said, "No, lets wait. They'll still be there when we get there." So we enjoyed the sites and the cool breeze with our cocktails. After a few minutes I was like... "Ok, lets go eat." We went towards the doors when Danny said, "Wait, I got an ich!" Thinking nothing of it I slowly walked, waiting for him to ich his leg so we could go eat. He said again, "Wait Stacy, I got an ich." Then, a third time. "Wait, Stacy. Hold on!" He grabbed my hands and started to tell him that he wanted to do something we have never done before. Something that would be memorable and special. After all the other sweet stuff he said, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. 

Turns out, the ring was in his sock the whole time.

Comments

Post a Comment