The Glow

Getting the glow. Oh, what's the glow you ask? Well, I'll tell you what I have heard. Getting a glow and the feeling that you are radiant comes from this one simple drink. I found it my raw food book called Living Raw Food by Sarma Melngailis. See below!

I want to try it the week of my wedding. Not only because I want to look and feel my very best, but also because my parents have a juicer. I don't ... yet!

Recipe:
2 large cucumbers, unpeeled
2 large carrots
3 cups chopped pineapple
3 limes (rind cut away)
2 lemons (rind cut away)
One 1 -inch knob ginger (optional)
Dash of Cayenne pepper

Run all ingredients through a juicer except for the cayenne. Serve as is or over ice and add the cayenne. 

Sarma says that cucumber is soothing to your digestive system and very hydrating, which helps keep your skin supple. That is exactly what I need!!!!

Comments

  1. keep us updated if it tastes good or not! haha im not sure about that cayenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I tried this drink the week before the wedding. It was great. Loved the cucumber! The pineapple with ginger is a great match too! Yum! Very hydrating! Thanks Lucky Duck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment