My Morning Sunshine

What a great way to start my day! Vanilla yogurt played up with fruit & nuts. Ok, I know, it sounds a little boring, but it really was great. I was so happy eating it! I felt as if an inner energy was radiating off me as I took each and every bite. Birds were singing, the sun was shining and my kitchen was warm, inviting me in for more. Who wouldn't enjoy that? Of course, you're right, everyone would enjoy that!!!

My Morning Sunshine
1 cup vanilla yogurt (the individual serving size)
1 ripe banana, cut into slices
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup granola 
1/3 cup slivered almonds 


Mix all ingredients together and add more of any of these ingredients to your personal preference. I enjoy an additional crunch from the almonds, so I put in 1/2 cup instead. So tasty!

Other yummy yogurts to use: the classic Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry or Pina Colada.

Comments