The Food Network goes Country

By now I think I have made it clear that I love the Food Network and The Cooking Channel. From the professional chefs to home cooks, they have been inspirational and addictive to watch through the past few years. Then when the Food Network magazine came out, I could have it everyday at my fingertips in the check out line, in a coffee shop, while traveling and right there beside me on the kitchen counter. Without getting too off track I also love to blog and look at other food blogs, like Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman, for motivation, ideas and guidance. Ree has endless recipes, she showcases her photography and other subjects, like her homestead in the country, homeschooling her four children and confessions of being in love with her cowboy husband. Her website is amazing, which attracts millions of viewers every month, has a cookbook and now has her own cooking show on the Food Network. Okay, maybe I'm little jealous, actually one hundred percent jealous!!! Anyways, I am excited to see this fellow ginger on Saturday (8/27) morning at 11:30 am/10:30 c

A peak of Ree on the frontier of television success.




Comments