Meyer Lemon Lemonade

With the lemon ice cubes I made a few months ago came my Meyer Lemon Lemonade. Danny has been obsessed with lemonade lately, so I though ... what better way to use these ice cubes than to make lemonade! So I did!

Recipe
2 trays lemon ice cubes (or about a liter of 3/4 lemon juice and 1/4 filtered water)
5 1/2 cups filtered water
1 1/2 cups sugar

In a bowl break away ice cubes from the trays and set aside to make the simple syrup. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat combine 1 1/2 cups water with sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar and bring to a boil, then let cool. Then add additional 4 cups water to ice cubes and stir to melt. Add simple syrup and stir. Then funnel into a pitcher or container to store in the refrigerator. If you feel like it's too tart add 1/2 cups more water. To serve, pour lemonade over ice and enjoy.
Or enjoy my Cherry Lemonade ..... coming soon!

Comments